FOR PRACTICAL ADVICE ON TRAVEL TO AND WITHIN MALMÖ, AND LOCAL RESTAURANTS PLEASE SEE THIS DOCUMENT: General info for the conference_version 2
- Sankt Gertrud Conference Centre
- 5 min walk from Malmö Central Station
- please see the Hotel tab for information about accomodation
- Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup (CPH) – https://www.cph.dk
- located on the island of Amager, 8 km south of Copenhagen city centre
- 32 km west of Malmö city centre
- Getting to Sankt Gertrude Conference Center from Copenhagen Airport:
- Direct train from Copenhagen Airport to Malmö Central Station via the Öresund Bridge
- ~ 24 min travel time
- tickets available for purchase at CPH
Train tickets MUST be bought in advance and can be purchased (DKK cash or international credit card payments) via the ticket desk or self-service ticket machines at CPH. Machines are located after you exit arrivals, directly in front of the signs for the trains, and above the train station.
Trains departing for Malmö leave from Track 1, approximately every 20 mins.
Tickets cost 105 SEK, for an adult single.
MEET and GREET:
For attendees arriving on Tuesday 14th June (other dates/times by arrangement) who wish to be met at CPH airport for accompanied onward travel by train to Malmö central please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to arrange accompanied group travel between CPH and our recommended hotels.
- Malmö city airport (Sturup)
- operating regional and some international flights
- 30 km east of Malmö city centre
- Getting to Sankt Gertrude Conference Center from Malmö city Airport:
- direct bus link to and from Malmö city: Malmö airport bus
- in operation when flights are scheduled.
Please be aware that Sweden and Denmark do not have a shared currency. The ATM at Copenhagen airport only dispenses Danish Krone (DKK) which are only valid in Denmark, and not in Sweden.
To access Swedish Krona (SEK) you should withdraw currency from the ATM at Malmö central station.