Location – Ramada Plaza Hotel, No. 16, Yingsheng East Road, Tai’an City, Shandong Province, China
Airports (there is no international airport in Tai’an). Options include:
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) – between 4.5 to 5.5 hrs transit to meeting
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) – about 6.5 hrs transit
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA) – about 5 hrs transit
- Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport (TNA) – about 2 hrs transit
Upon arrival at the top 3 international options above, one can travel by subway and high-speed train ((http://www.12306.cn) to Tai’an (see below) or transfer on a local flight to Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport (TNA) and then by Airport shuttle Bus to Tai’an.
From Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport:
From Beijing Capital International Airport:
From Shanghai Pudong International Airport:
From Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport:
* If you arrive at Terminal 2, you can walk to Shanghai Hongiao railway station. Follow the signs. It rakes about ten minutes by foot.