On-site Housing deadline January 10, 2017.
Recommended meeting lodging is on-site at The Asilomar Conference Grounds. OMGN participants electing to stay on-site should reserve their lodging before the deadline to guarantee availability. Reserved room blocks will be released after the deadline.
The conference organizers very much appreciate those who stay on-site. We have guaranteed an occupancy level for which we obtain better meeting and meal rates. Staying on-site eliminates many logistical hassles while also providing opportunity for informal discussion and networking. Note that these rates include Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the meeting in the on-site Crocker Dining Hall.
Please note that participants who elect to stay off-site are responsible for a $12 per day facility use fee that will be collected by conference organizers. The facility use fee is included in on-site lodging.
- Single occupancy is $271.16 per night + $20 processing fee (3 nights = $833.48)
- Double occupancy is $181.70 per person person + $20 processing fee (3 nights = $565.10)
- If you know who you would like to room with, each person should request the other in the “Roommate/Additional Requests” box located at the Guest Information Page
- If not, a gender-appropriate roommate will be randomly assigned by Asilomar.
- Please note that upgrades are available but are limited and may be available upon request.
- Fireplace room – $22 per night
- Ocean View room – $44 per night
- Fireplace+Ocean View room – $55 per night
Accommodations can be reserved and paid for via this link: https://aws.passkey.com/e/48966152
Meals for Off-site Participants
Participants who elect to stay off-site can purchase meal plans. Please contact Asilomar to do so ().